One Million Page Views!!!




According to Histats, today Flickzzz.com reached amazing and beautiful number- one million page views! What's more amazing it took less than one year to reach this. Flickzzz's very first post was made on 28 July 2007. This means it took even less than 7 months to get million page views! :)
How did this happen? Flickzzz photo blog became very popular after reaching the front page on Digg with this post. I don't know the person who submitted that post, but many thanks to him! Anyway, because of this more than 300'000 visitors popped here and we got almost half million page views.


These were amazing news for me and I must admit- I could never imagine there will be over 5'000 visitors online. I am happy that many of them have bookmarked Flickzzz.com and are coming back to see more pictures and updates.
But not everything is as good as it looks- after reaching the front page on Digg I got banned from Digg.com at all. And I can't get back there. Maybe someone knows how to do it and can help me? :)
After all- I want to thank to all my subscribers, new and returning visitors, and special thanks to people who submit my posts to Stumbleupon!
When will this site reach one million visitors? Who knows- it's up to you, my friends!
That's all for now!

-Flickzzz-



Related Posts Recent Posts